- US$30 - US$35 per hour
- Maple Grove, Minnesota
- Pharma & Biotech, Medical Devices, Quality Assurance (QA)
Are you a self-starter interested in working in with a brand new products? Are you interested in playing a key role in supporting quality development? If you answered "Yes" to these questions, I have the perfect opportunity for you!
My client, global provider of medical technologies, such as solutions within the fields of vascular and interventional access, surgical, anaesthesia, cardiac care, urology, and emergency medicine, and respiratory care, is actively searching for a Quality Engineer to join its team in Maple Grove, Minnesota. This will be structured as a 6 month contract to hire and pay is $30-$35 per hour. The Quality Engineer will be responsible for executing Blood Product quality validations concerned with development and manufacturing.
Among others, this role will take on the following responsibilities:
- Planning and implementation of product design verification.
- Developing and reviewing internal test protocols and procedures
- Generation and follow-up on non-conformance reports for corrective and preventive action program performing investigations.
- Performing batch record and quality plan reviews.
The best candidates for this role will possess the following basic qualifications:
- B.S. in Biology, Chemistry, Engineering or Sciences preferred
- 1-3 years of experience in pharma or biologics industry
- Experience with 21 CFR Parts 210-211 or 21 CFR Part 606
- Experience/understanding with writing protocols, investigating non-conformances, & CAPAs
The Quality Engineer is an outstanding opportunity to take on collaborative position and grow within a top notch organization, and Maple Grover, MN is a fantastic location!
If you are interested in learning more and/or applying, please reach out to me on the details below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.