- Sligo, Republic of Ireland
- Medical Devices, Quality Assurance (QA), Operations, Regulatory Affairs (RA)
The company specialise in the manufacture of wound care products. They are located in Sligo, and are a family owned company, making it an exceptional place to work.
Your role as a Quality Engineer is to provide quality support to the Quality and Production teams on site.
Role: Quality Engineer
Contract: 6 month hourly rate contract
- You will be responsible for writing protocols and documentation
- Make appropriate decisions on a daily basis involving the Senior Quality Engineer as appropriate.
- Ensure compliance to the quality management systems in all activities.
- Work with suppliers and customers on the resolution of product quality issues and quality improvement programs.
- Ensure processes are delivered in compliance with industry process validation principles and meet customer expectations.
- Degree in Engineering or Science
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to investigate and challenge technical problems.
This is an excellent opportunity for a quality engineer to further their career with a leading medical device company in Sligo.
No CV ready? Not sure yet? Feel free to contact me for more details!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales