Our client is a global leader within the medical device manufacturing. They specialise in the manufacture of medical device products, with their company being their centre of excellence for the production of these products.
- Ensure continued compliance with IOS 13485 and Regulatory Standards, and writing protocols.
- Perform internal quality audits to established company procedures.
- Working with suppliers and customers on the resolution of product quality issues and quality improvement programs.
- Drive continuous improvement and innovation from a quality perspective.
- Ensure that processes are delivered in compliance with industry process validation principles and meet customer expectations.
What you'll bring:
As the ideal candidate, you will have a Degree in Engineering/Science alongside 2/3 year's experience working in the medical device sector. The successful Quality Engineer must have knowledge of ISO 13485. You will be interacting with different teams in the organisation, so good communication skills are essential.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Quality Engineer to work with a global leader in the medical device industry.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales