- Vista, California
- Pharma & Biotech, Medical Devices, Quality & Supply Chain, Quality Assurance (QA), Regulatory Affairs, Quality Assurance (QA), Operations, Regulatory Affairs (RA)
My client is a medical device company who is seeking a entry-mid level Quality Engineer. The position is a 6 month contract to hire. Please see responsibilities below.
- 2+ Years of Quality Engineering Experience is highly desired.
- Track data, identify improvement projects, and manage cross functional implementation to improve performance in Production and Supplier Quality.
- Work to QSR under ISO 13485:2016.
- Train Suppliers to execute SCAR and CAPA.
- Track NCR's and NCMR's
- Assist in manufacturing validation IQ, OQ, PQ.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.