My client are a medical device contract manufacturing organisation, based in Galway. They provide a broad range services to design, develop and deliver finished medical devices to market. Due to my client's acquisition by a multi-billion euro technology company, their site in Galway is going from strength to strength and is home to their global HQ.
You're an experienced Quality Management Professional with a degree in Engineering, Science or Technical field (level 8/honours degree). You have a proven track record in a similar role with a minimum of 5-8 years' experience at that level within the medical device/healthcare industry. You have excellent knowledge of medical device regulations and processes. You have people management experience in the industry i.e. a team of direct reports that you have coached, mentored and managed. You would describe yourself as decisive and you have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills. You have an eye for quality assurance and would be capable of leading a team in a fast-paced, busy environment.
Permanent contract, competitive salary (depending on experience, we can discuss more on application), annual bonus, full healthcare for you & dependants, pension contribution. Excellent company to have on your CV.
As Quality Manager within Operations, you will ensure that all products are manufactured to the highest standards and under the highest GMP conditions. You will be managing a team, ensuring they are committed to patient safety and product quality, efficiently trained and complying with regulations.
Some of the responsibilities are as follows:
- Leading and demonstrating expertise in the areas of QSR and ISO standards
- Ensuring compliance to the quality management system in all activities
- Preparing and supporting audits from external regulatory agencies and customers
- Driving continuous improvement initiatives to enhance the site quality system and product quality
- Delivering process improvements that reduce cost / improve the quality of the product
- Participating in new product introductions
- Make decisions related to product quality
- Participating in Customer Complaints investigation
- Driving robust and effective corrective and preventive action programs
- Execution of the site Quality Excellence Program
- Staff training
Think the role of Quality Manager in Galway sounds like the job for you? Does your experience sounds similar to the above? Apply with your current CV and I'm happy to go through your suitability for the role in more detail upon application.
EU Passport / Stamp 4 Visa essential for consideration as sponsorship is not offered.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales