Quality Manager (Qualified Person)
- Boom, Antwerp
- Quality Assurance (QA)
Excellent job opportunity for a driven QP who loves to work in an international environment.
I have a great, international client in the pharmaceutical industry who is looking for a qualified person to manage a team of 4 people in a lab environment. You will be the responsible QP for their biggest production site in Europe.
If you have experience working in a GMP environment and have a passion for working in a varied job that touches different aspects and departments of the company, this could be the right opportunity for you.
This leading organisation in region Boom has a fantastic job vacancy for a:
Lab Manager - Qualified Person
In the role of lab manager - Qualified Person you will have the opportunity to function as the GMP pharmacist for your site. Also, you will function as the back-up QP for the other sites. Next to QA, you will be involved in people management, lab environment and giving training.
Responsibilities of Lab Manager - qualified person
As a Lab Manager - Qualified Person you will work with 4 forward-thinking colleagues in the quality department and you will report directly to the responsible QP. In this position, your role will be at staff level and will involve:
- Release of batches;
- Be the back-up QP for the batch releases for other site;
- Management of 4 lab analysts;
- Coordination of qualification and maintenance of equipment;
- Manage deviations;
- Set-up PQR;
- Set-up and update procedures;
- Follow-up stability studies;
- Give GMP trainings to lab analysts and operators;
- Follow-up of complaints
- Contact with other sites
- Involvement in inspections and audits at the site
- Qualification of new product modules
- Provide support in international projects.
- Degree as industrial pharmacist + QP number
- Preferably 2-3 years working experience
- Experience within a GMP environment
- Good Dutch and English communication skills
- Good knowledge of French is a plus
- Able to communicate on different levels
- annual salary between € 45.000 and € 63.000
- 40 hour work week
- 32 days holiday
- 13th month
- permanent contract
- health insurance
- group insurance
- career growth opportunities
- meal vouchers