Quality Systems Engineer
- Galway, Republic of Ireland
- Quality Assurance (QA)
I'm working with a medical device company in Galway for the opening of a Quality Systems Engineer.
The company hold a portfolio of 13,000 products and are at the forefront of the medical device industry. Their presence in Galway extends almost 25 years and continues to be one of the most highly-respected medical technology leaders in Ireland.
This role is within Quality systems, with responsibilities for Quality Management, Internal and External Audits.
- Lead and support site Internal Inspections.
- Identify areas of potential non-compliance or improvements by managing and conducting internal audits to schedule
- Educate functional areas on quality system requirements. Participate cross functionally and across business units to standardize Quality System policies and procedures.
- Collect and analyze business/quality system process data from different parts of the company.
- Support the site corrective and preventive actions process
- Decision-making ability coupled with the ability to work on one's own initiative and with minimum supervision is required.
- Good interpersonal skills and organisational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Fetec Level 8 or above in Science or Engineering Discipline.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please apply directly below.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales