Quality Systems Specialist
- US$35 - US$45 per hour
- Maple Grove, Minnesota
- Medical Devices, Quality Assurance, Test and Verification
Are you a self-starter interested in working on a global project? Are you interested in playing a key role in product development and design control processes? If you answered "Yes" to these questions, I have the perfect opportunity for you!
My client, a leading provider of infection prevention products and services in the health-care market; specializing in endoscopy, water purification and filtration, and health-care disposables, is actively searching for a Quality Systems Specialist to join its team in Maple Grove, Minnesota. This will be structured as a 6 month contract and pay is $35-$45 per hour.
My client is a medical technology innovator of life-impacting solutions for over 35 years. They are looking for a Quality Systems Specialist that will lead efforts to support work on a global project, multi-facility work, challenging, be a part of a multiple QMS system merge, while scratching and rewriting procedures. This individual with work with various process owners and organizational leader to align documentation for their multiple QMS system merge and SAP update.
Among others, this role will take on the following responsibilities:
- Create process mapping and process validation for quality management systems.
- Develop use cases to document processes and validate processes around SAP, SOPs, and manage incoming specifications.
- Align and develop test and validation reports for quality management systems.
- Coordinating with tech writing team throughout the duration for the project.
The best candidates for this role will possess the following basic qualifications:
- B.S. or higher in Engineering or Science preferred
- At least 1-3 years of work experience and understanding of regulated industry
- Needs experience with quality systems, medical device, process analysis, project management, and process documentation
- Experience with writing Use Case/Test Case is a big plus
The Quality Systems Specialist is an outstanding opportunity to take on collaborative position and grow within a top notch organization, and Maple Grove, MN is a fantastic location!
If you are interested in learning more and/or applying, please reach out to me on the details below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.