Due to continued expansion of our operations, we are seeking applications from a suitably qualified and experienced R&D Sustaining Engineering - Engineer II (Permanent).
They are one of the world's leading Medical Device companies who's key product lines that include drug-eluting stents, biliary stents, and catheters. Role: R&D Engineer (Sustaining) Location: Galway Benefits: Excellent salary, Pension, Healthcare, Yearly Bonus, Flexible working hours.
Maintain and develop products of moderate complexity. Under limited supervision/guidance, compiles, analyzes, and reports operational, test, and research data to establish/verify performance standards for modified products, processes, and materials and creates/maintains design-related technical notes building a complete design history.
Responsibilities: - Use of design change process to ensure proposed changes are systematically and thoroughly analyzed before beginning the change process.
- Works cross-functionally with project management, quality, manufacturing, regulatory, clinical and marketing to ensure project success.
- Interfaces with vendors and physicians.
- Work collaboratively with manufacturing to reduce product costs through design improvements.
- Demonstrates design control knowledge.
- Works independently to plan and schedule own activities.
- Designs and coordinates standard engineering tests and experiments.
- Prepares standard reports/documentation.
- Primary Degree in either Mechanical, Polymers, Chemical, Materials or Biomedical Engineering. Min. FETAC level 8
- Strong R&D experience preferably in the health care industry
Would you be interested in hearing more about this opportunity or seeing the full job spec?
If so I would be happy to discuss it further with you at any time.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales