R&D Engineering Manager
- US$120000 - US$130000 per annum + competitive
- Minneapolis, Minnesota
A top tier global medical device company located in Northwest Metro, MN is currently seeking an R&D Engineering Manager to manage and lead a team of four Engineers. The successful manager will be someone who wants to stay close to technology, stay hands on and is passionate about leading and developing a team.
General Job Overview:
The company has opened a new and exciting opportunity for an experienced R&D Engineering Manager working within the Drug Coated Balloon Catheter Product Line. The individual chosen for this position will wear multiple hats and work cross functionally with other groups within the organization. The individual will be reporting to the VP of R&D as well as leading and managing a small team.
- Bachelors in engineering (Preferably Biomedical/Mechanical)
- 2 years of management experience
- Previous experience with R&D medical device companies
- ISO 13485 experience
- Experience with balloon catheters
- Knowledge of GMP
- Natural growth from R&D engineer to R&D Manager
Compensation is in the range of 120k to 125k with a generous benefits package. Interviews will be commencing with an initial telephone call with the VP of R&D.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.