RA Specialist (Senior)
- ¥6000000 - ¥7500000 per annum + competitive
- Tokyo, Japan
- Regulatory Affairs (RA)
Excellent job opportunity for a RA Specialist who is looking for an opportunity in Neuromodulation and Cardiovascular at Global Medical Device Company
As RA Specialist or RA Senior Specialist you will be responsible for the whole RA process and report to Global RA Director located in USA
- To prepare, submit and maintain regulatory filing with relevant healthcare authorities (PMDA, RCB etc.)
- To handle NPI registration.
- To control RA database
- To conduct administrative project related work if required.
- Timely execution of Regulatory Activities to enable products to be approved or accepted when planned.
- Ensure Japanese regulatory requirements for the following Regulatory Activities: renewals of existing products; registrations related to product changes
- Engage others, promote, and participate in Environmental, Health, and Safety initiatives, focusing on continuous improvement.
<Rewards & Benefits>
- Competitive salary package and bonus system
- Being able to work with very innovative and famous products
- Flex time, good Work-live balance
- Possibility of working from home 1-2 a week
- Great Benefit system and retirement package
- Friendly for working mothers
- Experience of RA at Medical Device Company, ideally Class III and/or IV
- English (TOEIC 600)
Are you ready for a new adventure as a RA (Sr.) Specialist in start-of-art cardiovascular and neuromodulation device company?
Please kindly apply by email <m.ambroziak(at)realstaffing.com or call Monika Ambroziak (03 4520 4041)
Real Staffingについてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.apac.realstaffing.com/ja