A Leading Diagnostics MNC is partnering with Real Staffing to conduct a search for a suitable candidate to join them as a Regional Key Account Manager APAC.
Job Title: Regional Key Account Manager APAC
The Regional Key Account Manager is responsible for building up Key Account Management capabilities within the Asia Pacific region as well as ensuring a seamless customer experience for all Key Accounts around the region.
- Develop a deep understanding of the operations and requirements of Local, regional and global key accounts.
- Work with Country Key Account Managers, GMs as well as regional stakeholders to develop and ensure the implementation of a regional Key Account Management strategies.
- Plan and execute training and coaching plans for building regional and country level Key Account Management capabilities.
The Successful Candidate would be :
- A Minimum of 8 years of experience within Commercial positions within the Medical Devices/ Diagnostics/ Pharmaceutical
- 3-5 years of experience in Key Account Managemnet roles in a regional environment
- Ideally an expert understanding of Key Account management Practices such a Miller Heiman/ LAMP
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant scientific or healthcare discipline. An MBA would be an advantage.
- Willing to travel up to 50-60% within the Asia Pacific region for work.
If this sounds like a challenge you'd be keen to take up, please reach out to discuss the opportunity in more detail:
MOM Registration Number: 09C5506
P: +65 6871 4700
Real, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Life Sciences and Healthcare Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017