Regulatory Affairs - Ad Prom
- US$160000 - US$170000 per annum
- Gaithersburg, Maryland
- Regulatory Affairs
Regulatory Affairs role with a focus on advertising and promotional material regulatory strategy available in the Gaithersburg MD.
Salary up to $170K base with 20% bonus target and equity
Direct hire role based in Gaithersburg MD, if you do not live in a commutable distance, the company will provide a relocation package.
As the Senior Manager you will lead regulatory strategy for promotional and nonpromotional material and lead internal meetings and projects with Medical Affairs, Marketing and Legal to execute on strategy for product development and post licensure activities.
Drive regulatory intelligence projects and changes internally.
Work closely with cross functional teams on regulatory submissions activities.
Interact directly with global health authorities.
- 4 years of pharmaceutical regulatory affairs experience with a focus on advertising and promotional strategy and execution for US and global markets.
- 10 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Bachelor's Degree at a minimum (MS, PhD is desirable)
- Experience with interacting with global health authorities
If you are interested and meet the requirements please apply with your resume and Real Staffing will reach out to discuss the opportunity further
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.