Regulatory Affairs Consultant-SE England-6 months-£40-50 ph
- Regulatory Affairs
Regulatory Affairs Consultant - Regulatory Engineer
6 month contract - £40/50 per hour
A top Medical Device client based in South East England is looking to add a Regulatory Engineer to their team on a 6 month contract.
The successful candidate is needed to develop Medical Device Software and produce the supporting documentation for submission to the FDA for regulatory approval.
Experience needed of the Regulatory Engineer;
- Software Risk Analysis and Management
- Track Record in Medical Device Software projects on IEC 62304 or IEC 80002
- Previous Medical Device FDA Submissions on ISO 13485, producing documentation for approvals
- Ability to communicate and present across all levels within an organisation
- Quality Engineering review and approval of Validation and Verification Documentation
Terms of the Regulatory Engineer contract;
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months
- Location: South East England
- Rate: £40-50 per hour, all inclusive
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity with a leading client, please reach out to David at Real Staffing for more information.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales