Regulatory Affairs Manager
- Regulatory Affairs
Are you a Regulatory Affairs Manager interested in working on the busy Regulatory Affairs team of a global healthcare company in Dublin, that has 80 years' experience in the industry? This innovative, world-leading organisation has operations all over the world and is incredibly customer focused, putting 'people ahead of particles'.
Day to Day:
As Regulatory Affairs Manager, you will:
- Develop and execute regulatory strategies to meet country requirements
- Coordinate and drive regulatory submissions processes and timelines
- Lead and develop a team of Regulatory Associates
- Be the point of contact with local government agencies and regulatory bodies to assess the impact and implementation of regulations
- BSc in a Life Science or Pharmacy
- 5+ years' experience in a regulatory affairs environment
Working as Regulatory Affairs Manager in this respected global organisation, based in Dublin, you will be working with an extensive portfolio of products. You will join a company that are invested in your progression and without defined career paths can offer you limitless possibilities. It is a fast paced and busy environment where you will lead a friendly and hardworking team in an organisation where performance is rewarded.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales