Are you a Regulatory Affairs Manager interested in working on the busy Regulatory Affairs team of a global healthcare company that has 80 year's experience in the industry? This innovative, world-leading organisation has operations all over the world and is incredibly customer focused, putting people ahead of particles. This role is based in an accessible location in Dublin.
Day to Day:
As Regulatory Affairs Manager, you will:
- Manage and oversee regulatory strategies and the preparation of regulatory documents targeted at the Irish Market.
- Manage all registration projects
- Work with Global and country teams to establish and implement the regulatory strategies
- Interface with government agencies, industry associations and key opinion leaders to assess the impact and implementation required with all regulations
- BSc in a Life Science or Pharmacy
- 5+ years' experience in a regulatory affairs environment
Working as Regulatory Affairs Manager in this respected global organisation, based in Dublin, you will be working with an extensive portfolio of products. You will join a company that are invested in your progression and without defined career paths can offer you limitless possibilities. It is a fast paced and busy environment where you will lead a friendly and hardworking team in an organisation where performance is rewarded.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales