Regulatory Affairs Project Manager
- Longford, Republic of Ireland
- Regulatory Affairs (RA)
My client a leading medical device company located in Longford have an immediate opening for a Regulatory Affairs Project Manager.This is an exciting opportunity to progress with a company that employs more then 3,000 people in Ireland and have been operating in Longford for over 14 years.
What will I be doing as a Regulatory Affairs Project Manager?
- Lead Divisional Regulatory activities for strategic programmes.
- Responsible for coordination, prioritisation, problem solving, supporting resource management, communication and risk management of assigned activities.
- Ensure regulatory and compliance requirements are met for all projects.
- Review and assess project plans with cross functional team across all sites and third parties.
- Develop innovative approaches to regulatory project management and have very keen foresight to anticipate activities and events that may cause delay and develop and implement a plan to prevent the delay from occurring.
- Develop, track, and communicate progress against deliverables.
- Identify and communicate any project related issues to Senior Management Team and develop contingencies.
- Coordinate regulatory assessments, notifications & Technical Documentation to support projects.
What I need to be a Regulatory Affairs Project Manager ?
- Bachelor's degree in Life Science or closely related discipline is required OR relevant combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 5 years industry relevant experience in the medical device or a related industry. Less experience may be appropriate with advanced degree.
- Minimum 3 years in Regulatory Affairs or related field experience. Demonstrates understanding of how the regulatory function supports the business.
- Strong project management experience and an ability to influence others are essential.
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in hearing more don't hesitate in apply. Don't miss out on this opportunity to become part of a leading company going through an exciting growth phase.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales