Regulatory Affairs Team Leader
- Dublin West, Dublin
- Regulatory Affairs
Are you a Regulatory Affairs Team Leader interested in joining the Regulatory Affairs team of a Generics Pharmaceutical company that is working on a global level? The company was established over 150 years ago and is now the leading distributor of generic products in the Southern Hemisphere. They have a massive product portfolio and a global presence, with operations in 50 countries and supplying medicines to more than 150 countries. This role is based in a virtual manufacturing site in an accessible location in Dublin West.
Day to Day:
As Regulatory Affairs Team Leader, you will:
- Head up a team within the Regulatory Compliance Department and report directly to the Regulatory Compliance Manager.
- Manage and mentor your direct reports, as well as looking after your own technical work and projects.
- Review of all assigned regulatory submissions/MAAs for accuracy, completeness and compliance with EU regulations and relevant guidelines; ensure that all additional specific country national requirements are met.
- Build departmental awareness of local regulatory requirements in global markets.
- BSc in a Life Science or Pharmacy.
- 5+ years' experience in a regulatory affairs environment.
- Supervisory or leadership experience.
As Regulatory Affairs Team Leader you will be based in a new and modern office in West Dublin. You will be welcomed in to a friendly and inclusive work environment with flexible working hours. They have a smart casual dress code and offer a slightly shorter working day on Fridays. You will join a busy team working at a fast pace on an extensive portfolio of products. The team has grown rapidly over the last 5 years and has plans for further expansion. You will gain a wealth of knowledge and experience working with a large and supportive team in a company that has a clear progression path.
For immediate consideration, please apply below with an up to date CV. Not sure yet? No CV ready? Give me a call for more information.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales