Regulatory Compliance Team Lead
- Dublin, Republic of Ireland
- Regulatory Affairs (RA)
This company is a global leader in the pharmaceutical industry. They produce high quality, affordable specialty and branded products. Their products treat a wide range of indications from chronic to acute illnesses in the core categories of thrombosis, cytotoxics, nutritionals and anaesthetics. With a 160 year heritage, this company has built its legacy to where its products are now available in 150 different countries, produced at 25 different manufacturing facilities across 17 different sites, including their Dublin site. They have a friendly and welcoming environment that is patient-focused with a clear progression path for their employees
As Regulatory Compliance Team Lead you would be responsible for assisting and supporting the Regulatory Affairs Manager and the Head of Regulatory Affairs with regard to team activities, workload and safety. You will lead and assist a team of Regulatory Officers at the Dublin site whilst negotiating, communicating and representing Regulatory Affairs Compliance effectively with other functions.
- Assessment, monitoring and distribution of monthly targeted activities within the team
- Close cooperation with internal / external stakeholders to support Compliance processes
- Assist manager with on-going evaluation and appraisal of departmental metrics e.g. Change Controls
- Complete all general Regulatory activities as per Senior Regulatory Affairs Officer
Skills and Qualifications Required
- Bachelors or Post Graduate degree in science
- Life sciences (BSc in Chemistry/ Biology, etc.) or pharmacy degree
- 4-5 year experience in a regulatory affairs environment
- 4-5 year experience in, and general knowledge of, the pharmaceutical industry
- Proven track record of leadership abilities and competencies
As Regulatory Compliance Team Lead, you will be a performance-driven, self-starter who is willing to lead by example and take ownership for all projects and activities with which they're involved. You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills in order to effectively lead a team and build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
No CV ready? Not sure? Give me a call to find out more!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales