Research Assistant III
- Clinical Research
This Research Assistant lll will be working directly with the Immunochemistry team at a leading CRO. This is a contract to hire position with great long term opportunity and growth to make a lasting impact on your career.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Working with the Immunochemistry Lab validating methods
- Independently running assays (ELISA) and reporting to Lead Scientist
- Managing GLP and GMP documentation
- Spending a majority of the time in the lab validating assays
- Bachelor of Science in related field
- 4 years of lab experience
- 1 year minimum ELISA experience
- First shift Monday - Friday
- 6 month contract to hire (will be converted)
Interviews are being scheduled soon so apply now!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.