- San Francisco, California
This company is an early-stage, well-funded biotech start-up located in San Francisco. We're looking for an experienced Research Associate/Senior Research Associate to join their Cell Biology Team. The successful applicant will contribute to in vitro assay development using primary cells from different tissues to establish high-content based screens for novel factors.
- Bachelor's degree with 2-5 years of lab-based experience; industry experience highly preferred.
- Level will be determined based on experience.
- Highly proficient in mammalian cell culture techniques.
- Experienced in isolating and culturing mouse primary cells from different tissues, and additional working experience with human tissue is a plus.
- Rodent handling and tissue collection.
- Demonstrated detailed record-keeping is a must.
The following skills are a plus:
- Experience with cell sorting (MACS/FACS).
- Immunocytochemistry / immunohistochemistry.
- Imaging-based high-content-screening.
- Flow cytometry
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.