Research Associate - Downstream Process Development
- Mountain View, California
Real Staffing is looking for a Research Associate for a Downstream Process Development group in Mountain View for a 12 month contract-to-hire.
Essential Duties & Requirements
* 2-3 years lab work is essential (industry preferred, academia acceptable)
* Buffer Prepping is essential
* Protein Purification experience is a plus
* Chromatography/HPLC is a plus
* BS/BA or higher degree in Biology, Biochemistry, Bio-engineering background
* Proficiency using Microsoft Office
* Ability to multitask
Interviews will be late next Thursday. If you are interested in this role, please respond with an updated resume (in word format) and let me know a couple of times I can best reach you next week.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.