Research Associate - Fermentation
- Mountain View, California
Real Life Sciences is looking for a Research Associate (I/II) to join a fermentation team in Mountain View on a 6 month contract-to-hire. Below is a brief description of the role:
- Fermentation experience with E.Coli is essential
- Handling Fermentation equipment is essential (1L-100L, bioreactors, shake flasks, etc)
- Biochemistry, Bioengineering, or related field experience
- 1 year of relevant lab experience, academia is acceptable
Phone screens will be next Wednesday, April 10th. If you are interested in this role, please respond with an updated resume (in word format) and let me know a couple of times I can best reach you early next week.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.