Research Associate III
A global biopharmaceutical corporation situated in Cambridge, Massachusetts is seeking to hire a Research Associate III for a minimum of a 9-month contract for their Vaccine's division.
The Research Associate III will be responsible for: 1) performing a wide variety of technical procedures and operate a wide variety of lab instrumentation/computer platforms. 2) Assist in developing methods to improve existing techniques and/or efficiencies. 3) Make detailed observations, organize and analyze data, and interpret results in a clear and logical format including: graphs, charts and summaries). 4) Write and maintain accurate, complete, and timely data in laboratory notebooks. 5) Prepare technical reports, summaries, protocols, and quantitative analyses for distribution and/or presentation to project teams and for inclusion in project reports.
Compensation: $40-45 per hour
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Education: MS Degree in Physical or Life Sciences, or BS Degree in Physical or Life Sciences and 2+ year's laboratory experience.
- Experience with modern protein analytical techniques is beneficial (chromatography, light scattering methodologies, fluorescence spectroscopy, FTIR, LC-MS, etc.).
- Must maintain familiarity with applicable current scientific literature and contribute to the process of a project within her/his scientific discipline.
- Must possess basic working knowledge of general chemistry and biology/biochemistry.
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.