- Walloon Brabant, Belgium
- Pharma & Biotech, Engineering & Validation, R&D, Quality Assurance
Real Life Sciences is currently looking for a Senior Research Associate for one of its clients based in Walloon Brabant.
Research Associate (Senior):
- Contribute to technical feasibility analysis of complex research and design concepts.
- Evaluate results relative to product requirements, definitions and/or program goals.
- Independently plan and execute a series of design and/or technical tasks that may not be well-defined, have multiple variables, and require advanced techniques within negotiated deadlines.
- Play a lead role in the evaluation, selection and adaptation of various techniques, which accomplish business objectives such as quality and cycle-time.
- Manage technical scale-up activities and transfers to plants.
- May provide training and supervision to junior members within the discipline. Routinely provide advice and assistance to team members regarding unique problems.
- Devise new approaches to complex problems through adaptations and modifications of standard technical principles. Incorporate new methods and technologies for improving existing or new products/processes.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements related to R&D (product development, process validation, design and safety) to ensure compliance in all research, data collection and reporting activities.
- Maintain technical knowledge on manufacturing processes for various product families, technical platforms and plants.
- Improve and validate modifications of existing commercialized products. Lead remediation and investigation studies on marketed/new products.
- Develop budgets and activity schedules of limited scope.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge and understanding of GMP and related regulations and guidance.
- Build documentation for new products and changes on existing products in agreement with GMPs and regulations.
- Maintain focus on meeting both external and internal customer expectations.
- Scientist Degree with proven experience
- GMP / Manufacturing environment experience
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- English fluent - French is a plus
Are you open to discuss the role further? Feel free to contact us