I am currently in partnership with a leader in the development, registration, manufacture and marketing of veterinary pharmaceutical products for global animal health markets. Their products for these growth markets promote well-being in animals.
Together, we are seeking a Sales and Logistics Administrator to join the team in North London.
Reporting to the Global Operations Manager, the key day-to-day tasks of the Sales & Logistics Administrator will include, but not be limited to:
- Establish and maintain working relationships with distributors/partners
- Maintain product rolling forecasts
- Negotiating and arranging freight options for dispatch of orders ensuring the flow of goods from one point to the other is smooth
- Liaising with Contract Manufacturing Organisations to ensure products are packed as per the customers specifications and ready for arranged collections
- Responsible for maintaining the ERP system in relation to dispatch of product
- Become an integral contributor to the weekly Sales and Operational Planning meeting.
- Relevant experience, at least 5 years working in a Sales & Logistics environment
- Experience of ERP systems required. Knowledge of SAGE ERP X3 system would be a distinct advantage
- Excellent IT skills, in particular EXCEL and other MS packages
- Spanish speaking would be a strong advantage
If this opportunity is of interest to you or someone you know, please get in touch as soon as possible!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales