SAP Programme Director | Liverpool | £900-£1000 p/day | 6 Months Initial
An experienced SAP Programme Director is required to help drive a nationwide ERP Implementation. You will help manage the strategy, leadership, implementation and delivery of the programme. You will be reporting to the IT Director and must have experience of deploying SAP in a global organisation along with strong design, change management, project management and SAP expertise.
- Implementing a global strategy to support and deliver business objectives and goals
- Work closely with an experienced SAP Solutions Architect
- You will be responsible for deploying a fully integrated SAP ERP solution
- Developing the deployment model you will be responsible for liaising with information technology, business group leaders, HR. integration teams, operations team and external partner resources
- Work with and develop an organisational change management structure, processes and tools
- Budget management, scheduling, quality control, effective project management
- A Bachelors or master's degree in information technology, manufacturing, supply chain, business administration or related field
- 15 years' experience in large/national SAP ERP implementations
- Exemplary leadership, SAP and business change skills
- Excellent Organisational Change Management skills and evidence of results in successful deployment of Enterprise Resource Planning for large companies
- Superior program and project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage a external SAP partner; to provide strong leadership and coaching.
- Exceptional communication skills: influence, collaboration, conflict resolution, and expectation management to work with national IT and business teams to deliver expected results
- Exceptional leadership skills and motivation to implement the ERP with the best possible process
If you are a Programme Director who has experience with several SAP ERP implementations, and you would be interested in an initial chat them please click apply now.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales