- Ensures all work is executed in a safe, effective and compliant manner, adhering to site safety, GMP and IT procedures.
- Provide technical leadership and support on control systems and applications to engineering, maintenance and process engineers across Manufacturing and R&D as required.
- Prepare specifications, protocols, procedures and other documentation as required
- Proactively identify opportunities, anticipates problems and implement solutions as per the site Process Support Model.
- Provides leadership in developing further IT standards as required.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales