A small southeast based oncology pharmaceutical company is looking to add a Southeast Senior Clinical Research Associate.
Responsibilities of Southeast Senior Clinical Research Associate:
- Complete all visit types for southeast based sites for oncology trial
- Ensure accurate reporting of patient safety issues according to GCP, SOPs, and applicable regulations.
- Responsible for oversight and maintenance of Central Files (eTMF), including ensuring files are inspection-ready for filings
- Participate in regional and global conference calls/ meetings to review progress of clinical trials
- Verify SAE reporting according to trial specifications and guidelines
- Ensure documented follow-up to all outstanding issues, within the scope of this position profile
- Support the Project Manager with ad-hoc tasks as required
Required Qualifications of Southeast Senior Clinical Research Associate:
- 4 years clinical monitoring experience
- 2 years oncology clinical monitoring experience
- Southeast Based
- Bilingual: Spanish
- Willing to travel up to 75%
Preferred experience of Southeast Senior Clinical Research Associate:
- Scientific Bachelor's Degree
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.