Senior Electrical Engineer
- US$110000 - US$120000 per annum + competitive
- Minnetonka, Minnesota
- Electrical, Controls and Instrumentation , Electronics, R+D/Project Management , Test and Verification
A medical device company in Minnetonka, MN is recruiting for a Senior Electrical Engineer to help lead design and development of electrical components for a complex electromechanical capital equipment product line.
This individual will need to provide strong technical leadership and communication skills to successfully take on new development projects and sustain currently manufactured products.
- Lead design and development of electrical components for flagship capital equipment and an expanding product portfolio
- Manage documentation; risk management, verification, testing, validation
- Debugging electrical issues
- Enhancements to existing product line to meet regulatory requirements
- Work with multidisciplinary teams of mechanical, software, RF systems, and manufacturing to create and/or improve products
- BS, Electrical Engineering
- 5-10 years of med device industry experience
- Technically skilled, hands-on PCB layout and design
- Motion control/capital equipment experience
- Self-starter - small team mindset
- Comfortable in a lab setting
- Experience with full life cycle PDP
- Customer Interface experience
- Understanding of systems engineering
- Managing project deliverables
Please reach out to me directly with a resume and a good number to call to discuss the position. Have a safe weekend and remember, there's always something better out there!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.