Senior Electrical Engineer - embedded
- US$80000 - US$95000 per annum + competitive
- Chicago, Illinois
- Electronics, Embedded Software, Electrical, Controls and Instrumentation , Embedded Software
Medical Device company in Northern suburbs of Chicago is currently seeking an experienced Electrical Engineer to join the team for a permanent/direct hire role. This is a Senior EE role.
You would be working on design and support to electro-mechanical devices, the position is primarily to work on new product development.
The hiring manager is looking for a self-starter who can multi-task and manage multiple projects at once.
Must have experience:
- Electrical design - Electronic circuits design
- 3-5 Years' electrical design experience
- Embedded design circuits, micro controller circuits experience.
Additional ideal experience:
- Embedded controller experience
- Embedded system design experience
- Micro controller design experience
- Circuit design experience
- Analogue design
- Design and verify analog and digital electronic circuits for micro-controller based system.
- Design device hardware specifications based on customer or user requirements.
- Develop electrical designs to meet all of the specifications and parameters as per the design specifications.
- Participate in design reviews.
- Design of electronic circuits for micro-controller based electro-mechanical medical devices.
- Design of motor controls and associated circuits.
- Design of sensing systems and associated circuits required for sensor operation.
- Verification of circuit designs through the use of CAE simulation tools, test equipment and data analysis as needed.
- Documentation of the designs and all procedures and data from tests related to the design.
- Circuit analysis, test, and trouble-shooting.
- Designs to meet FDA, ISO and/or other specified design requirements
Salary range is open but up to $95K base salary
Initial phone interviews happening Wednesday 20th
If you are interested please apply with your resume
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.