Senior Electronics Technician
- £15 - £23 per hour +
- Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Role: Senior Electronics Technician
Duration: 6 months
Rate: £15-23 per hour
A leading Cambridge Electronics company are seeking a Senior Electronics Technician to join there team for the next 6 months on a contract basis.
You will be working closely with the development and testing team through Design Verification Testing of complex electro-mechanical devices.
- Appreciation of and ability to use standard test equipment
- Experience of running and documenting tests against set protocols, in an accurate and diligent manner
- Ability to rework electronic circuits
- Wiring, assembly and testing of prototype equipment.
If this role is of interest, please apply with an up to date CV.
Interviews will be taking place next week.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales