Title: Senior Engineer
Location: Orange County, CA
Duration: 6 month - possible extension/ FTE conversion
About the Company:
One of the leading medical device companies within the Dental industry. Part of a large, global presence company that has thousands of employees globally. The company is located in Orange Count, CA and is looking to bring on a Senior Engineer on a contracting basis.
There is a need for a Senior Engineer contracting position.
- Responsible for planning and performing various validations of new equipment, processes, and products
- Work on performing risk analysis (PFMEA) on new product, processes, and changes to existing products
- Be the SME on al equipment and processes within the facility
- Write reports, procedures, and technical writing for designed experiments
- Perform IQ,OQ,PQs, on new products and processes, and equipment
- Resolving CAPA's, Validate outside suppliers and outside tooling,
- Bachelors degree within engineering or related education with certification are a plus
- Knowledge of process validations and production transfer of new products
- Strong knowledge of manufacturing process, GMP, and lean manufacturing
- SAP software or similar ERP systems a plus
- Min 5 years of working as an engineer within a regulated industry
- PFMEA and IQ,OQ,PQ experience a must
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.