Senior Firmware Engineer
- Eden Prairie, Minnesota
A reputable medical device company in Eden Prairie, MN is hiring a permanent Senior Firmware Engineer to contribute in the design and development of medical products. The company culture is energetic and full of people who are passionate about their product line as well as their career in such an impactful industry.
Some of the responsibilities for this individual contributor role include testing and implementing firmware and embedded software, completing project activities like identifying firmware functionalities, code review, and commercialization requirements. This individual will work cross-functionally with other teams to deliver innovative new products to the market.
Some requirements include:
- 5 years minimum experience in a federally regulated medical device environment
- B.S. or M.S. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Computer Systems Engineering
- Embedded software or firmware development experience
- Knowledge in embedded systems hardware
- Coding skills using C language for embedded systems
Thank you for your time and if you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity please contact me directly! Send your resume to me or give me a call at 312-453-9077
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.