One of our favourite pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Senior IT Business Analyst / Project Manager for 40 hours a week. The contract is project based for 2 years, starting as soon as possible in the 's-Hertogenbosch area.
Senior IT Business Analyst / Project Manager
Within the company a global program was started to protect the company against cyber treats and natural disasters. The Senior IT Business Analyst will be part of the program team based in the Netherlands (primary location in North Brabant) with a focus on close collaboration with the business partners. You will work together with regional IT Hubs and external parties where needed.
- Lead as a project manager for IT projects, from setup to delivery. Managing project management activities and deliverables, including management or project budget and/or external resources;
- Acting as account manager towards clients and representing IT on team, as well as on senior management level;
- Support the application of the System Development LifeCycle, GxP and regulatory requirements.
- Documenting and verifying business process flows and business requirements
- Verifying solution's alignment with requirements. Developing detailed functional requirements specifications from high level business concepts
- Leading and driving change management processes as needed to realize the value of IT investments and innovations within the manufacturing area;
- Start date: ASAP
- Project length: 2 years
- Location: 's Hertogenbosch area (the Netherlands)
Skills & Qualification:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree or equivalent with relevant experience in Computer Science, Computer Science Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent experience is required;
- Excellent relationship builder with exceptional interpersonal flexibility and ability to work independently on tasks that are not well defined;
- At least 3 years of related experience in areas of IT project management, business analysis or business process engineering.
- Demonstrated experience and proficiency with one or more formal methodologies for business requirements analysis and business process engineering;
- Good understanding and working experience with processes and systems in the Manufacturing and supporting area's
- Demonstrated track record as an information technology leader in pharmaceutical or related industry with a focus on Manufacturing or strong drive to learn in this area
- Project management experience with demonstrated knowledge of project management process and methodologies
- Required Languages
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Dutch and English;
Are you the Senior IT Business Analyst / Project Manager I'm looking for? Please contact Tom van Marsbergen via +31 (0)20 522 1588