Senior Manager of R&D Engineering
- US$155000 - US$170000 per annum + competitive
- Minneapolis, Minnesota
A top tier global medical device company located in Maple Grove, MN is currently seeking a Senior R&D Manager to build and lead a new team being formed.
General Job Overview:
The company has opened a new and exciting opportunity for an experienced R&D leader to build and lead a new team supporting growth within a flagship product line. This role will be dedicated to As the leader of this group the successful R&D Director will be responsible for building and shaping a high- performance team that will lead the way in bringing innovative technology to the market.
This key role in the R&D organization will be reporting to the VP R&D in Maple Grove, MN. Strong communication and leadership skills will be paramount for this role. The role will include, people management, building a high performing technical team, technology integration, product development, physician interaction, and strategic planning. This role will provide the candidate with a distinctive blend of technical & leadership experience, along with excellent growth potential.
- At least 15 years of medical device product development experience
- B.S. degree in Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or other related engineering discipline, or equivalent experience
- 10 or more years of experience in R&D or process development
- 10 or more years of medical device or other regulated FDA/QSR and ISO environment
- Experience with the development of Class III medical devices.
- Experience developing complex medical device systems
Compensation is in the range of 155k to 170k with a generous benefits package. Interviews will be commencing with an initial telephone call with the VP of R&D.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.