Senior Manager of Reliability Engineer
- US$110000 - US$175000 per annum + competitive
- Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Medical Devices, Quality Assurance (QA), R&D
Are you an SME in development of reliability programs? Do you have experience in reliability predication software? If so, continue reading please!
My client, a global medical device company, is looking for an SME in reliability to head up a new department. This Senior Manager of Reliability Engineering will develop the reliability programs and in a highly visible role around strategic initiatives.
This Senior Manager of Reliability will be responsible for:
- Work closely with senior leadership around the development of the department and strategic initiatives
- Work with R&D and core team members around reliability targets in the early stage development
- Develop reliability prediction software around data collected from warranty and competitor analysis
To qualify for this Senior Manager of Reliability are the following:
- B.S. in Engineering
- Minimum of 10 years around reliability/validation
- Minimum of 5 years in a people management role
This is an opportunity for an SME in reliability to come into a global medical device organization to develop a reliability program with the senior leadership to contribute to the bottom line of the business.
If you are interested in this role, please apply directly to this role.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.