Senior Manufacturing Engineer
- Galway, Republic of Ireland
- Medical Devices
This Senior Manufacturing Engineer is a brilliant leadership position with one of the world's leading medical device companies in their Galway site. It is a massively important role which will make you a key decision maker within the organisation. The role will see you provide scientific understanding and technical engineering skills to meet business goals and objectives. If you are an ambitious Senior Engineer this is a brilliant opportunity such are the opportunities to develop and move up to Principal, Manager and Director Level positions within the company.
What will I be doing as a Senior Manufacturing Engineer:
As the Senior Manufacturing Engineer you will coach, lead and enhance the productivity of technical reports within the business. You will build collaborative relationships through strong teamwork across the organisation. You will provide technical leadership on product and process issues thus maintaining and even improving upon the high standards already in place. Some other duties include:
- Leading technical improvement under the team's VIP program.
- Transferring and implementing processes either from development or from another manufacturing facility.
- Participation, where appropriate, in the phase review process and the NPE meetings with respect to new products.
- Ongoing manufacturing support in order to help the team meet its business objectives of quality, output and cost.
- Maintain a valid capacity model in co-operation with the line Supervisor and conduct adequate advance planning for required capital.
- Project planning, in detail, in support of major projects, product/process transfer etc
- Provide technical leadership/guidance for the Process Technician on the team (with specific responsibility to ensure that the preventative maintenance program is adequate and timely).
What do I need to apply for Senior Manufacturing Engineer?
- HETAC Level 8 qualification in a relevant field, with a minimum of 6 years relevant experience
- Good technical capabilities, communication skills, teamwork abilities and initiative.
- Proven ability to work well as part of a team & on own with minimum supervision
Such is the importance of this Senior Manufacturing Engineer role it is desirable that you possess strong leadership skills. Your ability to lead and develop the engineers under your supervision will hugely impact the business. Good communication skills will serve you well in this role as you will be link between Senior Managers and Engineers in the business.
The package on offer for this role is hugely competitive. As well as a generous base salary you will also receive a substantial annual bonus coupled with full health insurance for yourself and any dependents. You will also be entitled to join the company's pension scheme which is at least equal to any competitor and better than most. The role is situated in the fastest growing department in the company so the opportunity to rapidly progress your career is very real.
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in hearing more don't hesitate in applying. Don't miss out on this opportunity to become part of a leading company going through an exciting growth phase. Please respond with an updated CV
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales