Senior Medical Writer
A global Clinical Research Organization is seeking to hire a Senior Medical Writer for a 100% work-from-home opportunity, focusing on Late Phase protocol writing.
The Senior Medical Writer will be responsible for: 1) independently researches, writes, and edits clinical study reports, study protocols and standard response documents. 2) Produces complex clinical or scientific documents, such as, IBs, and sections of INDs, NDAs, CTDs, and dossiers. 3) Provides senior review of documents and mentoring for other writers. 4) Manage all aspects of developing project timelines, standards, budgets, forecasts, and contract modifications. 4) Assists with business development and development of budgets and proposals.
Title: Senior Medical Writer
Location: 100% work-from-home
Duration: 6-month contract
Pay Range: $78-83 per hour
- Bachelor's degree in a scientific discipline or equivalent; advanced degree is preferred.
- Must have 5+ years of medical writing experience within a pharmaceutical/CRO industry.
- Additional qualifications in medical writing (AMWA; EMWA; RAC) are advantageous.
- Excellent data interpretation and medical writing skills, including grammatical, editorial, and proofreading skills.
- Late phase protocol writing experience is required.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.