Currently recruiting for a Senior Microbiologist for a Global Biotech facility based in Limerick.
This global biotech that has won awards for innovation and best place to work and are now looking for outstanding people who are excited by a start-up environment.
you will be working on the operations team responsisble for routine testing and samples.
This position is an individual contribution position so they are seeking a highly skilled professional who enjoys working and executing well microbiological test and troubleshooting. No people management will be involved with this role.
- Responsible for QC microbiological aspects of cGMP compliance and testing.
- Responsible for review of microbiological data.
- Technical writing assignments such as SOPs, protocols, final reports, risk assessments, laboratory investigations, etc
- Owns and maintains the QC microbiology trending program
- Participate in the investigation of laboratory investigations as needed and implements corrective action as appropriate.
- Participate in the investigation of microbiological product OOS results and DNF as needed.
- Microbiology representation and participation in cross functional site meetings.
- Participates in the transfer of methodology from other test facilities.
- Technical writing assignments such as SOPs, protocols, final reports, trend reports, risk assessments, laboratory investigations, etc
Education and Experience:
BS/BA in a scientific/technical discipline preferably Microbiology.
5+ years of relevant experience, preferably in a QC Microbiology Laboratory preferably within the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industries.
Experience with electronic systems such as LIMS, Qumas, eDoc, Trackwise etc., is an advantage.
Preferred Laboratory Experience: Bioburden, Endotoxin, Microbial Identification, Utility Sampling, Familiar with USP, JP and EP methodology and knowledge of a facility start up
For immediate consideration please apply below with an up to date CV. Not sure yet? No CV ready? Give me a call for more information.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales