Senior Microbiologist (Support)
- County Limerick
- Pharma & Biotech
I am currently recruiting for a Senior Microbiologist for a Global Biotech facility based in Limerick
This position is based on their support team responsible for investigations.
This position is an individual contribution position so they are seeking a highly skilled professional who enjoys working and executing well microbiological test and troubleshooting. No people management will be involved with this role.
- Responsible for QC microbiological aspects of cGMP compliance and testing.
- Responsible for review of microbiological data.
- Technical writing assignments such as SOPs, protocols, final reports, risk assessments, laboratory investigations, etc
- Owns and maintains the QC microbiology trending program
- Participate in the investigation of laboratory investigations as needed and implements corrective action as appropriate.
- Participate in the investigation of microbiological product OOS results and DNF as needed.
- Microbiology representation and participation in cross functional site meetings.
- Participates in the transfer of methodology from other test facilities.
- Technical writing assignments such as SOPs, protocols, final reports, trend reports, risk assessments, laboratory investigations, etc
Education and Experience:
BS/BA in a scientific/technical discipline preferably Microbiology.
5+ years of relevant experience, preferably in a QC Microbiology Laboratory preferably within the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industries.
Experience with electronic systems such as LIMS, Qumas, eDoc, Trackwise etc., is an advantage.
Preferred Laboratory Experience: Bioburden, Endotoxin, Microbial Identification, Utility Sampling, Familiar with USP, JP and EP methodology and knowledge of a facility start up
For immediate consideration please apply below with an up to date CV. Not sure yet? No CV ready? Give me a call for more information.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales