Senior Process Engineer
- Singapore, Singapore
We are currently seeking a Senior Process Engineer to join a Global Health Care company based in Singapore.
The ideal candidate will be responsible to:
- Support wet processing and Spray drying operations
- Model processes and units operations
- Conduct tests and measurements throughout stages of production to determine control over such variables as temperature, density, pressure and viscosity, etc.
- Services, troubleshoots, and solves engineering problems with processes or equipment already in operation.
- Design, communicates, and implements operational plans for completing the most complex specialist projects.
- Participate in preparing engineering designs and work specifications, developing project schedules, budgets and forecasts, and selecting materials, equipment, project staff, and external contractors.
As a requirement for the role, you must have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Food Process Engineering or equivalent discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in Engineering.
- Prior experience in a Dairy/Food Process Engineering role is essential, or in depth experience with Evaporators and Spray Dryers
- Knowledge of an Automated Manufacturing Environment with a good solid understanding of packing equipment is essential
If you have these experience that we're looking for, please feel free to apply through the link provided and expect a call from us for further discussion.
Real, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Life Sciences and Healthcare Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017