A fast growing niche pharmaceutical company is looking for a Pharmacovigilance & Medical Information professional to join their team on a permanent basis.
Some of the responsibilities include:
* Provides a proactive, comprehensive, accurate and timely medical information service to external and internal (Medical, Marketing etc.) customers in line with industry standards;
* Responds to medical enquiries without delay and in a timely fashion and within the timelines as dictated in internal procedures;
* Creates/ updates company internal procedural documents (SOPs/WIs) in regards to Medical Information services to ensure continued compliance with the current legislation;
* Assesses the ICSRs (Individual Case Safety Reports) received from EudraVigilance and from other spontaneous sources for inclusion in the global safety database;
* Contributes to the Product launch preparation team, as required, as the key technical knowledge holder and literature specialist;
* Develops and maintains a thorough knowledge of the company's products;
* Prepares Product notifications and updates in line with Product strategy *(e.g. MIMS, BNF, eMC);
* Ensures that all company activities comply with the ABPI Code of Practice;
* Disseminates relevant ABPI Code of Practice updates as required;
* Prepares and submits the annual Transfer of Values (ToV) Disclosure report to the Disclosure website as required;
* Responsible for initial scientific review of promotional materials for products;
To be considered for this role you need to be experienced in Pharmacovigilance & Medical Information.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales