Senior QA Executive (QC)
- Singapore, Singapore
- Quality Assurance (QA)
Are you energized by a quality assurance role that allows you to accelerate compliance in a state of the art manufacturing environment?
If so, this Senior QA Executive role could be an ideal opportunity to explore.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career.
The ideal candidate will be responsible to:
- Provide QA oversight over Quality Control activities to maintain cGMP compliance in line with the company and regulatory standards.
- Interact with QC personnel in day-to-day operations to ensure cGMP compliance
- Regularly conducting shopfloor visits
- Provide quality input and assistance in managing unplanned event investigations, CAPA implementation and change control monitoring.
- Authorize QA processes, eg. Quality Tagouts, Conditional equipment releases, room releases etc
As a requirement for the role, you must have:
- Degree in Science or Engineering or any related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in Pharmaceuticals industry or in GMP regulated areas
- Extensive knowledge and hands-on experiences of pharmaceutical manufacturing processes
- Efficient communication skills
- Good understanding of GMP standard and regulatory requirements of pharmaceutical industry.
- User experience with SAP preferred.
- Basic understanding of regulatory inspection requirements
Real, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Life Sciences and Healthcare Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017