Are you a Quality Engineer looking for a new opportunity? Interested in a job that will challenge you in exciting ways? Look no further! My client, an acknowledged global leader in the field of liquid chromatography with a focus on bioseparations in the Columbus, Ohio area, is actively hiring for a Senior Quality Engineer. The role is a 6-month contract to hire and pays between $45-$50 per hour, based on experience.
As a Senior Quality Engineer, you will develop and maintain quality system documentation required to ensure compliance, usability and effectiveness. You will also write and coordinate efforts for the development and implementation of new and updated Quality System procedures.
The Senior Quality Engineer role will also include the following day-to-day activities:
- Conduct investigations for complaints, CAPAs, production, material and process changes and non-conformances. Write completion reports.
- Write and coordinate quality plans, validation protocols and reports, manufacturing procedures, work instructions and standard operating procedures.
- Utilize Quality Engineering tools and techniques to establish sampling plans, develop quality plans, conduct and participate in risk analysis activities, conduct process and systems audits.
The most desirable candidates will possess the following qualifications:
- Education: BS/BA in health sciences or Engineering
- 3-4 years in CAPA Management
- 5+ years in Medical Device
- Experience with Investigations, Complaints, investigations and general Risk Analysis/Mgt activities
Overall, this is a great opportunity to join a reputable and growing company that offers unlimited growth potential and mobility within. You will join a fun team and have a chance to further your career.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please send forward your resume. Thanks!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.