My client is a class III device company in Northern LA that specializes in neurology and pain management. They are urgently searching for a Regulatory team member at either the Senior Specialist or Principal Specialist level to help lead their upcoming submissions and assist with the MDR transition. This is a full-time direct hire role with a very competitive compensation package along with relocation for non-local candidates.
Candidates must have:
- Exposure to 510(k)s/PMAs/OUS submissions
- Full life cycle regulatory submission experience
- A desire to learn and get involved in every regulatory project
Nice to haves:
- Class III experience
- A master in Regulatory Science
- Authorship of domestic or international submissions
- Experience in a clinical regulatory setting
If this seems like an opportunity that would interest yourself or someone in your network please reach out as I will be qualifying top candidates for an initial phone screening.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.