Senior Regulatory Affairs Specialist - International
- Irvine, California
- Regulatory Affairs (RA)
Are you looking to advance your career at one of the world's largest medical device companies?
If so I'm closely working with the International Regulatory team at a class II and III medical device company in Irvine that is looking to bring on a Senior Regulatory Affairs Specialist that will be instrumental in leading international regulatory submissions for multiple overseas markets.
- Bachelor's degree in science, engineering, health care or related field
- 5 years of experience (3 with Master's) in regulatory affairs in the medical device field
- APAC or LATAM regulatory experience
- Experience submitting to international notified bodies
While this role offers:
- A competitive salary range and bonus target
- The opportunity to be a part of a small, high achieving team with the potential for internal promotion and work on class II and III devices
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.