Senior Research &Development Engineer
- Leitrim, Republic of Ireland
I am currently recruiting for a Senior R&D engineer for my Medical Device client in Carrick on Shannon, Leitrim.
This is an excellent career opportunity for a Senior Research & Development Engineer to join a dynamic and growing team in the development and commercialisation of innovative products.
My client is leading provider of complex, finished catheters and devices to the minimally invasive medical device industry.
Role: Senior Research and Development Engineer
Location: Carrick on Shannon, Leitrim.
Salary: Depends on experience, Pension and full healthcare.
- Third level Qualification in Engineering or Science, preferably in Mechanical or Medical, Minimum Bachelor's Degree in a Science / Technology / Engineering related discipline (Mechanical, Manufacturing, Automation or equivalent);
- Ideally Design capability with CAD systems (Solid Edge)
- Minimum 6 years. Previous experience in a Medical Devices Environment with knowledge of medical device products and associated manufacturing processes, in particular with extrusion based catheter assemblies.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Motivated and Self-starting
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and adapt to changing, fast paced environment.
- High level computer skills including Internet Explorer, Microsoft Excel and others.
- Product and Process Development
- Development of Products, Processes and Equipment, including product and material specifications.
- Project manage all developments to ensure that all commitments are achieved.
- Ensure full compliance with all Quality, Regulatory, Health and Safety and other relevant legislation.
- Ensure full and effective transfer of new products after Design Freeze to manufacturing areas.
- Constantly review the development processes to ensure they are effective and compliant with the goal to achieve the optimum development cycles at minimum cost.
Must have a Visa to work in Europe for this position.
If you are interested in applying or hearing more about the role forward me your CV and we can organise a good time to call.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales