Senior/ Principal SAS Programmer (f/m)
Leading CRO is looking for Statistical Programmer to be a part of Biostatistics team. This position works closely with other members of the Biostatistics, and Data Management departments on various projects.
Profile Requirements & Qualifications
- Proficiency in SAS & related statistical programming experience within a CRO is essential.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of the programming and reporting process.
- Knowledge of SOPs/Guidelines.
- Ability to learn new systems and function in an evolving technical environment.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to manage competing priorities, and flexibility to change.
- Ability to successfully lead a global team.
- Work effectively in a quality-focused environment.
- Show commitment to and perform consistently high quality work.
- Business/operational skills that include customer focus, commitment to quality management, and problem solving.
- Demonstrate commitment to refine quality processes.
- Good presentation skills.
- Good business awareness/business development skills (including financial awareness).
What you can expect
- High degree of personal responsibility in a professional, friendly and diverse environment
- Demanding activity with a versatile range of tasks
- Full-time position with flexible working hours and reasonable payment
- Flat hierarchies and opportunities for personal development
- Professional training and qualification opportunities
If you are interested to become part of an innovative international team please send me your CV (DOC) with your salary expectation and notice period: t.panfilova(at)realstaffing.com
Please don´t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions regarding the role:
Recruitment Consultant Biostatistik & Clinical Data Management
Real Life Sciences
Telefon +49 (0) 69 2 6489 8052