Senior Supply Chain Logistics Manager
- Dublin South, Dublin
- Quality & Supply Chain
Senior Supply chain logistics Manger needed to join a Biopharmaceutical company based in their global headquarters in Dublin South. The company focus on improving patents lives by identifying. Developing, acquiring and commercialising, differentiated and assessable medicines that address unmet medical needs. The company has ambitious plans and have an exciting opportunity for a permanent full time supply chain logistics manager based at the Dublin South office.
Company/ Culture: As a business employees are the foundation of the company, they look to foster your creativity and independent thought. In doing so, employees constantly find new ways to make a difference in the lives of patients. Be a part of a team of agile, Out of the box thinkers who are inspired to do more because you know you are part of something bigger. Core values include, growth, accountability and transparency. These core values and competences that support them and how they interact with one another and with the patients they serve. Excellent Basic salaries with bonus and 25 days holidays.
Type of logistics manager they are looking for: The role requires good judgement and strong initiative. You need to have the ability to effectively prioritise and manage a diversified workload, often to strict deadlines. You should have strong interpersonal skills, a professional approach with excellent written and verbal communication skills. Willingness and ability to travel internationally 10-20%.
- Ensure all commercial material movements are undertaken in accordance with the appropriate storage & shipping conditions specific to the product or material and in compliance with Good Distribution Practice (GDP).
- Support Clinical and Sample movements in accordance with the appropriate storage & shipping conditions specific to the product or material and in compliance with Good Distribution Practice (GDP).
- Ensure the company meets the requirements of US Drug Supply Chain Security Act (DSCSA) and EU Falsified Medicines Directive (FMD) legislation in respect of Serialisation and other programmes and initiatives.
- Ensure appropriate and compliant documentation, meeting international trade and customs requirements, is in place to support all product shipments.
- Ensure all US material imports comply with the Automated Commercial Environment (ACE) requirements of the FDA & CBP.
- Ensure all system transactions associated with material movements are performed in a timely manner reflecting accurately both quantity and quality status in SAP
- Support maintenance of Tier 1 accreditation under the US Customs & Border Protection (CBP) Customs- Trade Partnership against Terrorism(C-TPAT) programme.
- Ensure all logistics and freight activities are undertaken within approved budget.
- Support the monthly inventory reconciliation process in cooperation with the finance team.
- SAP business owner for Supply Chain improvements and implementation within the organisation.
- Liaison with Quality department for all logistics related activities such as SOP, Change Control, Deviation, CAPA
- Oversight of Global shipment validation activities
What you will need:
- Primary Degree in Supply Chain Management or a related discipline.
- 5 years industry experience of logistics and distribution of products in a commercial pharmaceutical environment.
- Proven record in managing the distribution of pharmaceutical products in EU and RoW countries, especially for temperature-sensitive products.
- Knowledge of the importation/exportation requirements of pharmaceutical products in the various territories (US, EU, RoW).
- Experience in virtual manufacturing, e.g. managing outsourced business services including 3rd party manufacturing, supplier, transportation, warehousing & distribution.
- Proven and Strong experience in SAP systems, process design and implementation.
- Proven experience acting as part of a global supply chain organisation.
- Strong project management, people management and organisational skills
- Willingness and ability to travel internationally 10-20%
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales